The Fathers’ Club welcomes the fathers and guardians of O’Dea students for the 2016-2017 school year.
All fathers or guardians are automatically members of the Club, which is organized to promote the following objectives:
- To support and grow our sense of community in a diverse school population.
- To have fun together modeling for our sons the value and pleasure of Brotherhood and Christian service within a broader community.
- To create meaningful opportunities for Fathers and Guardians to participate in the scholastic, spiritual, athletic and other extracurricular activities of our sons.
- To foster interaction and cooperation between Fathers and Guardians and the School Faculty and Staff.
- To support the special needs of the School and our sons through volunteering our time and talents and by sponsoring fundraising.
The Fathers’ Club meets in the Biology Lab at O’Dea High School on the 1st Wednesday of each month at 6:30 PM. Please come join us.
If interested in helping with any of the below volunteer opportunities, please contact the Fathers’ Club at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Football Home Games – Admissions: Work with the assistant athletic director and Spanish teacher Gabriella Botello in welcoming fans into the stadium and running admissions. A great way to meet alumni.
Football Home Games – Logo Sales: Help to set up, sell, and tear down the O’Dea logo wear. A great way to meet Dad’s.
Football Home Games – Chain Gang: Work directly with the officiating crew in making downs and distance. Can’t get a better seat to O’Dea football than this!
O’Dea/HNA New Family Picnic (September 2016): Got a Freshman? No better way to see what girl he is talking to than helping sell logo gear on a nice summer day in the park.
Italian Dinner (January 28, 2017): This event is going on its 52nd year at O’Dea. It is a special opportunity to be a part of what makes O’Dea great.