- He is accepting of the process of learning, attentive to his own personal and spiritual growth and he values the dignity and worth of others within and beyond our school.
- He shows self control and maturity in his actions and speech, and is developing a strong responsible work ethic.
- He offers positive support for the diverse gifts of our community and is positively engaged in all dimensions of our school.
- He shows unselfish concern for the welfare of others, he gives back to the Community, and follows Jesus’ footsteps to be a servant.
- He demonstrates courtesy and honor for God, for himself, for peers, for women, for authority, and school.
- He strives to act with honor, ethics, honesty, and justice; He stands up for what is right.
- He strives to build a strong foundation in Christian values & beliefs. He is cooperative with our mission as a Catholic school to strive to live & love as Jesus did.
- He is developing the ability to make healthy decisions, maximize skills for lifelong enjoyment, balance priorities, & demonstrate sportsmanship.
"My experience at O'Dea and with the Christian Brothers was life changing for me as well as many of my friends. Be generous in your support of this great school, your donation will change young lives for the best." - MG Patrick Brady '54
Donate Now >>